Orangeseed, a branding and marketing communications design firm is looking for an entry-level Project Manager to work on branding, print and digital design projects for local and nationwide clients. Your role is to act as the hub between our clients, the creative team and contract resources to ensure projects run smoothly, remain on budget and achieve client goals, while maintaining high creative standards.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Participate in project scoping and estimating
- Assemble project teams using internal and external resources
- Create presentation, timelines, budgets, reports, project summaries and other communications required to communicate with and guide clients and creative teams
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding all aspects of projects, including initial planning, design reviews, budget updates, change orders, design and copy revisions, and approvals
- Manage disputes and diverse perspectives to keep projects moving smoothly
- Drive success for our clients and Orangeseed
- 1-2 years agency experience preferred
- Superior leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as proofing and editing
- Proficient with Mac OS, MS Office, project management software, and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, as well as other design and development software.
- A thorough understanding or experience of print production, video, digital development and other creative procedures, tools and processes
- A positive, problem-solving attitude and ability to overcome barriers and drive success
- Experience or an aching desire to oversee all aspects of digital strategy, design and development, including UX/UI design, information architecture, content strategy, content management and all phases of website creation
- Superior time-management, multitasking and organizational skills
Infrequent travel may be required.