Reports to: Creative Director
Orangeseed, a branding and full-service design firm in Minneapolis, is hiring a Senior Interactive Designer to create interactive solutions that meet or exceed client expectations, while positively representing the company’s capabilities and potential — and maybe even win a few awards in the process.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate to develop creative solutions for a wide range of design projects, products and clients
- Develop concepts and designs that solve client and business objectives and present solutions to the team and directly to clients when requested
- Ability to take creative direction and work collaboratively with designers, copywriters, project managers, developers and executive staff
- Complete tasks on time and on budget
- 3+ years of design experience (preferably in agency setting)
- A creative problem solver with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, an impeccable eye for design, and an undying hunger to continually learn and improve
- Must be able to create basic information architecture documents and solve navigation and information hierarchy challenges using site maps and wireframes
- Must have acute attention to detail, the ability to take a project from concept to completion, and be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and timelines
- Strong knowledge of all industry-standard design software
- Four year undergraduate degree is required, preferably in interaction or graphic design
Rewarding work environment, close to transportation, restaurants. Benefits include matching 401(k), holiday and vacation time, flexible work schedules, education budget, occasional bagels and/or cookies and a great bunch of people to work with.